If you are as excited about technology, about driving cloud and its benefits, then an Oracle Internship may be what you are looking for.
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure offers higher performance, security, and cost savings. It is designed so businesses can move workloads easily from on-premises systems to the cloud, and between cloud and on-premises and other clouds.
Oracle Cloud applications provide business leaders with modern applications that help them innovate, attain sustainable growth, and become more resilient.
The work we do is not only transforming the world of business - It's helping defend governments, and advance scientific and medical research. From nonprofits to companies of all sizes, millions of people use our tools to streamline supply chains, make HR more human, quickly pivot to a new financial plan, and connect data and people around the world.
What You Will Do
Join a fun and flexible workplace where you’ll enhance your skills and build a solid professional foundation. As an Oracle Graduate you will:
- Actively develop a depth of product knowledge in any of the designated Oracle Cloud or On Premise products range.
- Shadowing your team and specified groups in order to increase experience and knowledge.
- Develop awareness of all relevant competitive products on the market.
- Learn the skills of understanding the needs and pains of the customer in order to link them to a set of products/solutions provided by Oracle.
- Learn to effectively deliver product demos and presentations.
- Learn how to deliver high-quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations.
- Learn how to present and articulate Oracle products’ strengths relative to competitors’.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor level in a major in Business, IT or Engineering.
- Graduated within the last three years with a Second Class Upper or First Class pass - Proof of this will be requested.
- Candidates must be South African nationals.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally.
- A good mix of analysis, problem solving and presentation skills.
- Learning oriented attitude and drive to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written.
- Keen interest for latest IT technologies /cloud computing.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Information Technology
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:15th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm