Join our friendly team working in a collaborative, lab-style environment to build a globally-impacting product.
What You Will Do
- You will build production level code, achieving a good balance between scalability and robustness and apply open-source solutions and other tools to ensure that the fabric of Oracle
- Compute Cloud products have ironclad reliability.
- You will be expected to learn new programming languages and use different open source solutions. You must value simplicity, lightness, and streamlining to be a successful developer intern in this team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BS in Computer Science, prefer Hons or Masters.
- Extensive Linux experience, both command-line and system level knowledge. We need a software programmer, not a tools/sysadmin engineer.
- Good Python skills.
- Good understanding of networking fundamentals.
- Experience with Twisted or other asynchronous networking frameworks is desirable.
- Job type:Internships
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm