This position is responsible for learning from other security analysts by shadowing assessments with the main objective being to learn and upskill as fast as possible, by both learning and self-study. These assessments are conducted on a by-project basis, ranging between one and three weeks per project, and will occasionally be done at the client site, in South Africa.
- An opportunity to join a relaxed and inspired team where your work is valued and appreciated for your work is visibly demonstrated.
- Dynamic and open culture with a flat hierarchy, casual office dress and a focus on teamwork.
- Opportunities to learn and innovation is encouraged.
- Research and personal development time – Around 20% of your working hours.
- Opportunities to travel abroad.
What You Will Do
- Assist with projects and non-technical tasks.
- Document technical issues identified during security assessments.
- Assist with building, gardening, and maintaining systems used for penetration testing.
- Weekly reporting on what the candidate learned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- An IT-related degree.
- Excellent understanding of *nix and Windows-based operating systems.
- Broad understanding of operating and mail systems, web applications and domains.
- Urgent desire to learn with a passion for technology.
- Job type:Internships
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:7th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm