We’re looking for real, passionate team players, curious innovators, forward thinkers, empowered by the idea of shaping their career, and ready to bring their fire to embrace change and the opportunities it brings for progress.
At Organon, you’ll get to enjoy the best of both worlds: the open, agile, collaborative culture of a start-up, and operating at the scale of a fortune 500 company with an international footprint that serves people in more than 140 markets.
The person will be based out of Organon office or be working from home depending on Covid Pandemic related guidelines issued by Organon entity in the country.
The incumbent should be able to gain exposure to the Pharma industry. The role offers hands-on experience in dealing with internal and external stakeholders that would enable sharpening of communication and collaboration skills as well as learning how to negotiate to achieve a win-win solution for day-to-day problems.
What you can expect:
- Join a global organization that prides itself on high integrity, ethics and quality.
- Work along with a collaborative team and support market access for oversea price research.
- Gain insights into the Global Healthcare organization.
- Gain mentorship and teachings on valuable soft skills in a corporate setting.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmaceuticals.
- Proficient in verbal and written communications in English.
- Well-versed with use of MS Office.
- Team player.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm