We are looking for individuals that are energetic, eager and a willingness to learn. That have an entrepreneurial mindset and will challenge the status quo; and that wants to make an impactful change and live with purpose every day. This is a 24-month Graduate Program. It incorporates both theory and work integrated learning. There is no expectation on behalf of the applicant and employer that the role may become permanent in the future.
This role will report into the local Business Practices Lead and will focus on supporting execution on Compliance initiatives and Compliance Simplification, Enterprise Risk Management; and Patient Programs (including data/systems).
The Business Practice Graduate will work closely with the local compliance team and the above market compliance team.
What You Will Do
- Help support efforts to drive high level awareness, understanding and implementation of our Company’s Values and Standards, Corporate and Compliance Policies, SOPs and Guidance in South Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa.
- In coordination with the local team, help coordinate, and oversee implementation of new and evolving compliance frameworks affecting the Commercial business.
- Help support consistent and effective compliance standards in the organization.
- Support the effective implementation and operation of tracking / monitoring systems and compliance programs (for instance, Pulse, COUPA, certifications, others).
- Help facilitate implementation of internal control enhancements, conduct review sessions with stakeholders, communicate and train (or support training by subject matter experts) on new and revised policies, processes and procedures affecting
- Human Health organization.
- Facilitate or participate in cross-divisional governance meetings (as needed) to help ensure alignment.
- Act as a compliance liaison for alliance partners by communicating and sharing best compliance practices and standards.
- Successfully partner with the local team to make effective execution decisions, help resolve complex compliance challenges with input from all appropriate stakeholders and escalating risks/issues as needed.
- Implement processes utilizing improvement methodologies.
- This role will also be responsible for the following critical functions related to patient programs.
- Partner with internal Business Operations team to oversee system design and configurations to enable proper and effective recording and controls.
- Maintain appropriate documentation in accordance with standards.
- Understand the business process and objectives to enable configuration decisions.
- Engage cross-functionally to develop, test and implement plans, drive results and resolve issues; using ability to assess and course correct when necessary.
- Accountable for systems governance such as access management.
- Partner with internal Business Owners, Customer Solutions and Learning & Development (where needed) to assist in the development of compliance training materials and execution resources.
- Works with Business Practice Lead, Country Compliance Committee and Country Leadership Team on key compliance metrics.
- Ensures priorities (“Scorecard”) metrics are communicated and tracked.
- Drives implementation of the scorecard objectives.
- May facilitate, coordinate, train key stakeholders on compliance monitoring activities (e.g. small meetings spot check,
- Aggregate Spend Tracking, adherence with annual certifications, Third Party due diligence, etc.).
- May present metrics and monitoring reports to the Country team.
- May provide monthly country compliance update to the above market Compliance team.
- Will be responsible for conducting market self-assessments and expected to participate in market audits.
- Monitors, tracks and evaluates all scientific activities managed by the commercial team and Medical Affairs.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Audit, Business Science or related.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Attention to detail.
- Work Independently.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Law, Science
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:22nd Sep 2021, 6:00 pm