We are looking for individuals that are energetic, eager and a willingness to learn. That have an entrepreneurial mindset and will challenge the status quo; and that wants to make an impactful change and live with purpose every day. This is a 24-month Graduate Program. It incorporates both theory and work integrated learning. There is no expectation on behalf of the applicant and employer that the role may become permanent in the future.
What You Will Do
- Supporting in presenting and maintaining a positive external/internal image of the organization and includes proactively developing media outreach initiatives.
- Support in designing and delivering media campaigns in support of commercial and organizational objectives.
- Admin support i.e., record management, purchase order creation and vendor management.
- The successful incumbent will be responsible for managing and delivering internal communications including announcements and staff newsletters.
- Ensure that all compliance processes, principles, and procedures are adhered to and complied with timeously.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A bachelor's degree/Diploma in Marketing Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or Communications will be considered.
- No previous work experience required but will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and must be fluent in English (verbal and written).
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical information.
- Strong planning, organizing and prioritizing skills.
- Proficient computer literacy in word, PowerPoint, excel and relevant design software.
- Constantly keep abreast of what is happening locally and internally pertaining to communication trends that may impact the business.
- Good presentation skills.
- Digital communication.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Communications, Journalism, Marketing and Sales
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:21st Sep 2021, 6:00 pm