We go to great lengths to hire and develop the best people, and offer a supportive environment where employees are motivated and empowered to perform at their full potential.
Today, we continue pushing the boundaries of what's possible to thrive in a taller, faster, smarter world.
What You Will Do
- Support the team head in preparing analyses, reports and presentation materials.
- Support day-to-day C&B operations including payroll administration, pension admin, tax filing and benefits administration & etc.
- Updates and maintains personnel data into HRIS and create personal files to keep track of completed personal records.
- Assist in revamp the operations process to minimize risks and ensure compliance with statutory requirements.
- Assist on the development and implementation of HR system (Workday) and related system enhancement.
- Assist on any ad-hoc projects and initiatives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related discipline.
- Detail-minded, strong numerical sense with high accuracy.
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- Able to work independently and a good team player in a fast-paced environment.
- Mature, well-organized, and approachable personality with good interpersonal skills.
- Expert user in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good command of both spoken and written in English & Chinese (Cantonese).
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Human Resources
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:2nd Jul 2022, 6:00 pm