We invented the industry, and now we’re reinventing it - with a new generation of intelligent elevators that can move more people faster - while delivering the personalized experience passengers expect and need in today’s hyper-connected world.
We’re also harnessing the power of digital technology and the IoT- to better connect our mechanics with our equipment and our customers.
Our 33,000 mechanics are now able to access maintenance history, account details and other data in real time via smartphone apps – so that predictive maintenance is enabled.
We are now looking for an Intern to join the team.
What You Will Do
- Utilize the Cloud technology on latest engineering project and service (e.g., MS 0360).
- Use data analysis and get useful information to assist the Project / Service plan.
- Assist to plan and monitor the quality improvement program.
- Support digital transformations and further shifts to online and e- conference / e-meeting.
- Study on new technology application in company product to explore new opportunities as well as to enhance maintenance quality.
- Prepare drafting design in conjunction with the architectural, structural and E&M designs.
- Assure the accuracy and completeness of the correspondence, files, engineering records, prints, and tasks of assigned projects.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of the parts catalogues, owner’s manuals, and operational instruction manuals in E-form and hard copy.
- Promote employees to adopt smart phone technology to utilize work efficiency.
- Support the team in preparing ad-hoc report and data analysis.
- Involve in brand building activities such as charity and other company event.
- Other tasks and projects, as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree program in Engineering or Business Operation Management discipline, or equivalent.
- Internship or previous working experience in a E&M Engineering role or Service Operation is a plus.
- Good understanding of 2D and 3D modelling.
- Ability to read, interpret and create mechanical drawings.
- Working knowledge of mechanical tools and equipment.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Intermediate/ advanced user of Excel).
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Collaborative, helpful and open to new challenges, detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task, well organized and self-motivated.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Management, Operations
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:29th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm