HR Operations Associate - Science
What You Will Do
- Manage/create OEK organization structure using HR technology tool aligned with Finance, Business partners, and each division.
- Manage/administrate the recurring and one-time payment sourced from Total Rewards, and relevant functions in HR including base salary, allowances, incentives, awards, etc.
- Manage/administrate (un)paid leaves, relocation, housing allowance, and termination aligned with Business partners.
- Manage/update HR data or information regularly and provide relevant functions.
- Manage/record HR headcount by collaboration with each division and Finance.
- Manage HR fringe benefits programs supported by the outsourced benefits vendor. (Employee healthcare support, child tuition fee support, etc.).
- Provide HR data to the external institutions or public administrations.
- Other businesses entrusted or instructed by superiors to provide ad-hoc support in overall HR areas.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Science, Legal, Engineering, Management.
- He/she should be a university graduate and have experience of business in the field of HR for 1-2 years.
- He/she is capable of understanding OTIS business strategy & system.
- He/she is capable of understanding and participating in English conversations.
- He/she has knowledge of administrative and systems such as managing files and records, and transcription, designing forms.
- Good communications skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Highly organized in terms of numerical figures.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and solutions-oriented approach to managing issues or problems.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Outstanding communication.
- Approachable and collegial with strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience effectively and efficiently managing external vendors.
- Comfortable working in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
Closed 5 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Locations:Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2022, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.