Are you RESILIENT and a TEAM PLAYER who is passionate about education and making an IMPACT? Do you enjoy finding SOLUTIONS and INITIATING fresh ideas, while getting vast exposure?
The intention is to give practical work experience to graduates who are in their last year of study and require exposure in a work environment. Successful interns will be expected to complete a 12-month contract commencing February 2022 and terminating January 2023.
Key Learning Areas Include, But Are Not Limited To The Following:
- Pre and post-sale digital support.
- Onboarding of customers.
- Digital training (internal staff).
- Planning and execution of virtual workshops and webinars.
- Virtual selling.
- Management of digital 3rd parties.
- Data management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree/diploma with strong preference given to degrees/diplomas in Technology, Digital Marketing, ICT in Education or related fields.
- Familiarity with Learning Management Systems an added advantage (from the student perspective).
- A keen interest in the EdTech industry will be advantageous.
- Effectively use online collaboration tools e.g. Slack, Zoom, Google Docs, Teams.
- Exposure to basic computer hardware and software and G Suite/Google Apps for Education or Office 365 for Education.
- Facilitation and digital skills added advantage.
- Effective time management.
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team.
- South African citizen.
- Innovative and agile.
- Lifelong learner.
- Job type:Internships
Education, Marketing and Sales
Western Cape (South...
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm