Are you RESILIENT and a TEAM PLAYER who is passionate about education and making an IMPACT? Do you enjoy finding SOLUTIONS and INITIATING fresh ideas, while getting vast exposure?
The intention is to give practical work experience to graduates who are in their last year of study and require exposure in a work environment. Successful interns will be expected to complete a 12-month contract commencing January 2022 and terminating December 2022.
Key Learning Areas Include, But Are Not Limited To The Following:
- Have a broad understanding of how the Africa Finance team functions as a whole.
- Know in detail each component of the finance function by working in each department.
- Have a working knowledge of SAP.
- Be proficient in the Microsoft suite of programs.
- Be able to present a topic to various audiences with finance and across other areas of the business.
- Exposure to multiple departments: Accounts payable and receivable, Treasury, Taxation, R2R and Commercial.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor of Commerce General/Finance degree/diploma.
- Computer literacy - Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Sound communication and presentation skills.
- Effective time management.
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team.
- South African citizen.
- Innovative and agile.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce
Western Cape (South...
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm