Are you RESILIENT and a TEAM PLAYER who is passionate about education and making an IMPACT? Do you enjoy finding SOLUTIONS and INITIATING fresh ideas, while getting vast exposure?
The intention is to give practical work experience to graduates who are in their last year of study and require exposure in a work environment. Successful interns will be expected to complete a 12-month contract commencing January 2022 and terminating December 2022.
What You Will Do
- General Documentation and Administration.
- Talent management.
- Recruitment and Selection.
- Benefit Administration.
- Training and Development.
- Diversity and Inclusion.
Required Skills and Abilities
- HR/Industrial Psychology degree/diploma.
- Computer literacy - Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Sound communication and presentation skills.
- Effective time management.
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team.
- South African citizen.
- Able to travel locally and have own reliable transport.
- Innovative and Agile.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Human Resources, Psychology and Counselling
Western Cape (South...
- Closing Date:21st Nov 2021, 6:00 pm