Are you RESILIENT and a TEAM PLAYER who is passionate about education and making an IMPACT? Do you enjoy finding SOLUTIONS and INITIATING fresh ideas, while getting vast exposure?
The intention is to give practical work experience to graduates who are in their last year of study and require exposure in a work environment. Successful interns will be expected to complete a 12-month contract commencing January 2022 and terminating December 2022.
Key Learning Areas Include, But Are Not Limited To The Following:
- Gain insight and experience in the educational landscape of professional Development as a service through training opportunities to in-service school teachers and TVET lecturers.
- Trafficking the various stages of the development of training courses by supporting the Head of Professional Development
- Services in liaising with material developers, editors, proofreaders, illustrators, designers, and creators of digital content.
- Supporting the implementation of training courses by creating and distributing invitations for training events, monitoring RSVP’s, maintaining up to date data on attendance, and issuing attendance certificates.
- Scheduling plans for training opportunities and reporting on execution and success of the plan versus actual training conducted.
- Monitoring tender websites and support the Head of Professional Development Services in submitting tender documents successfully and on time.
- Embracing a wide variety of training and upskilling opportunities through access to the Marketing & Sales Accelerator programme.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BEd/BTech/BCom/BA or Education-related degree.
- Interest in the Education sector.
- Computer literacy - Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Sound communication and presentation skills.
- Effective time management.
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team.
- South African citizen.
- Innovative and agile.
- Job type:Internships
Western Cape (South...
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm