Are you RESILIENT and a TEAM PLAYER who is passionate about education and making an IMPACT? Do you enjoy finding SOLUTIONS and INITIATING fresh ideas, while getting vast exposure?
The intention is to give practical work experience to graduates who are in their last year of study and require exposure in a work environment. Successful interns will be expected to complete a 12-month contract commencing February 2022 and terminating January 2023.
Key Learning Areas Include, But Are Not Limited To The Following:
- Publishing end-to-end processes.
- Editing and proofreading principles.
- Book design and production.
- Project management and scheduling.
- Budget management.
- Commissioning freelancers, contracts, rates.
- Artwork sourcing (photographs and illustrations).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Humanities or BA degree/diploma.
- South African citizen.
- Access to reliable transport.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Product suite.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Arts and Humanities
Western Cape (South...
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm