Parexel's Regulatory Medical Writing Services works closely with our clients around the world to develop and launch new medicines and treatments that improve healthcare for millions of patients.
We’re one of the largest providers of medical writing services worldwide, and have managed thousands of writing projects in more than 29 countries across North and South America, Europe, Asia, and Africa. As a result of continued customer satisfaction and business growth, this global team is expanding and offers many opportunities for career development.
In this role, you’ll prepare clinical documents for comprehensive clinical trials and programs. Using compliant Parexel and sponsor formats, styles and management systems, you’ll manage clinical document deliverables such as model informed consent forms, clinical study reports, pharmacovigilance documents and more. Our Medical Writers also participate in ongoing professional development programs to maintain current knowledge in the various areas.
What You Will Do
Under departmental supervision and training, the Trainee Medical Writer will participate in the Medical Writing Services Training Program and contribute to the preparation of assigned clinical documents, where required.
Required Skills and Abilities
The Trainee Medical Writer must be conscientious, able to work well under close scrutiny and implement feedback, have an aptitude for working with different software programs, exhibit a high degree of flexibility and initiative, demonstrate the ability to perform and follow up on assigned tasks and projects, and possess the ability to handle matters of a confidential nature.
Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences/Health Related Sciences or equivalent.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication.
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and training.
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
- Willingness to work in a matrix management environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Bloemfontein (South Africa)
- Closing Date:27th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm