We believe that now is the time to democratize financial services so that moving and managing money is a right for all citizens. We are driven by this purpose, and we uphold our cultural values of collaboration, innovation, wellness and inclusion as our guide for making decisions and conducting business every day.
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. Our One Team Behaviors demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created account - click Sign In.Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name – this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the right system set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
What you will do
PayPal’s Security consulting team is looking for creative and passionate Interns who are excited about learning what it takes to work as a member of a talented team to secure customers, systems and data in today’s rapidly evolving threat environment.
We are looking for talented, team-oriented, university students with hands-on or educational experience, and interest in at least three of the following areas:
- Security Architecture
- Application Security
- Data Security
- Threat Modeling
- Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Incident Response
- Intrusion Detection
- Security Governance
- Python, Java, Ruby, Go, C, or related development experience
- Linux and/or Windows administration
- Software fundamental including software design, algorithm development, code modularity, and maintainability
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2020, 6:00 pm