At PayPal, we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
Job Description Summary:
At PayPal, we are looking for smart, tenacious and hardworking individuals who can challenge themselves in a highly collaborative environment. We welcome engineers who are passionate about their craft, interested in the digital payments industry and excited to grow with us.
What You Will Do
- Develop and deploy Machine Learning models into production.
- Develop innovative solutions for real-world, large scale problems to enhance customer & employee experience.
- Collaborate effectively with cross functional teams different geographical locations to ensure fruition of projects.
- Create new application ideas and show its proof of concept to evaluators through rapid prototyping.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Grad/Postgrad in computer science, artificial intelligence, or related technical field.
- High proficiency in fundamental technical skills (Programming language like Java/Python/R; database language like SQL; strong UNIX background; working knowledge of Hadoop, Map-Reduce, Hive, Pig).
- Experience with one or more deep learning libraries and platforms (e.g., TensorFlow,PyTorch, etc.).
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
- Closing Date:12th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm