Help us reimagine money - We believe that now is the time to democratize financial services so that moving and managing money is a right for all citizens. We are driven by this purpose, and we uphold our cultural values of collaboration, innovation, wellness and inclusion as our guide for making decisions and conducting business every day.
Job Description Summary:
We are looking for a proactive Talent Acquisition Coordinator Intern for Singapore hiring. You will continually evolve capability as well as the operating model to deliver for the business, both in terms of core hiring activities as well as surges and or spikes as they happen.
What You Will Do
As a TA Intern, you will get a chance to:
- Work closely with recruiter to ensure clear and timely communication across the coordination team through regular team meetings and ad-hoc communications.
- Participate in regular one-on-one meetings with coordination team members to understand work load and priorities.
- Collaborate with other GTA teammates to streamline interview process as it relates to delivering a best in class candidate experience.
- Successfully partner with multiple recruiters and hiring teams while executing on high volume & complex initiatives.
- Manage weekly data and metrics reporting on interview and hiring activity.
- Support the interview scheduling logistics of assigned requisitions for professional positions, ensuring an efficient and effective service is delivered to the business as needed.
- Act as an advisor to the Recruiter and hiring teams.
- Produce complex reporting on a regular basis as required.
- Putting a relevant structure in place to support the overall hiring need.
- Contributing to enterprise level innovation with respect to new technologies and/or activities to enhance the delivery of the coordination team.
- Create and establish strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure strong collaboration.
- Create a result orientated and winning mentality across the function.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:26th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm