Help us reimagine money - We believe that now is the time to democratize financial services so that moving and managing money is a right for all citizens. We are driven by this purpose, and we uphold our cultural values of collaboration, innovation, wellness and inclusion as our guide for making decisions and conducting business every day.
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. Our One Team Behaviors demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment.
Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
What You Will Do
- Develop high available, high performance, scalable applications or platforms in a fast-growing Internet company.
- Work with various teams to deliver fantastic compliance/data processing/analytic platform as a core platform in PayPal to support worldwide business.
- Design, develop, test, release, and operate the platform with full SDLC with Agile methods.
- Performing troubleshooting and deal with production issues to provide good user experience.
- Work effectively in a global team across different time zones.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:18th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm