PBT Group, leading Data Specialists, is looking for exceptional graduates wanting to embark on a specialist IT career path. Our program will equip you with Business Intelligence (BI) best practices, real-life case studies, intensive training and on-the-job mentoring culminating in your deployment into business. The program spans over 6 months, with the option to extend for a further period thereafter. The first 3 months focuses on theoretical training, followed by 3 months of on-the-job training.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree or final year student in Information Systems or Computer Science.
- Academic record: a sustained average of 65% and above (your final mark will determine your consideration for the intake into the program).
- Strong knowledge of the Systems Development Life Cycle.
- Strong mathematical and statistical skills.
- Firm understanding of database functionality.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong programming skills.
- The ability to plan, research, analyze and interpret data.
- Good communication and language skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Information...
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm