We are looking for a fresh graduate Illustrator to help us develop cutting-edge visual elements for our products. You will act as the driving creative force for our products, participating in the design execution from concept to completion.
Here we have a highly collaborative and multidisciplinary environment within the same team who pursue quality, and have a thirst for innovation. We need someone who is excited to be part of the team to create stunning work.
Peak provides a fast-paced and real hands-on creative environment for new grads. If you are a recent graduate and looking for a place where you can progress together with the team come and join us!
What You Will Learn In This Role:
- Graphic design, fine art, illustration or visual arts.
- Digital visualization tools (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Processes, pipelines and best practices of art production.
- Flexible with diverse subject matters and art styles.
- Color harmonies, lighting, perspective and materials.
Working At Peak:
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Team events and trips.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
What You Will Do
- Making concepts and implementing creative art solutions for our products.
- Collaborating with other illustrators and developers to envision and iterate concepts.
- Adjusting artworks by incorporating input from data and test.
- Growing and fostering a user-oriented design culture.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University Degree.
- Interested in Digital visualization tools (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2020, 6:00 pm