We are delighted to be a part of millions of users’ daily life. We are looking for fresh graduate Marketing Artists to join our in-house Marketing Team to reach even more people and tell them about our products.
Marketing Artist produces high-end marketing creatives, which will help to improve our performance marketing efforts and find new engaged users. Following the latest technologies, tools, and trends very closely, we are always seeking new ways to communicate with people. We have the courage to try and learn things that has never been done before and explore the edges.
Peak provides a fast-paced and real hands-on creative environment for new grads. If you are a recent graduate and looking for a place where you can force the limits to turn insights into outstanding visuals, come and join us!
What You Will Learn In This Role:
- Conceptual thinking, design, and animation.
- Fundamental art principles including color theory, layout, typography, visual hierarchy, and composition.
- Relevant industry standard applications, such as Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro.
Working At Peak:
- Fast-paced environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture.
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities.
- Relevant conferences abroad to stay up to date with the latest industry trends.
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and regular feedback.
What You Will Do
- Create engaging visual designs for product-related marketing campaigns including images, animated motion graphics, and other online advertising media units.
- Work together as the whole Marketing Team to understand what creatives perform better based on the data and brainstorm on the next creative concepts and ideas to be produced.
- Interpret small-medium datasets related to marketing creative performances.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University Degree preferably in Graphic Design, Animation or related field.
- Interest in Motion Graphics.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Design and User Experience
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2020, 6:00 pm