To ensure that all sales and expenses are processed monthly and that all deposits made by stores are banked on a daily basis.
What You Will Do
- Capturing and coding of daily cash expenses and sales returns.
- Reconcile all PEP money accounts.
- Prepare 3rd party payments.
- Query management - Liaise with service providers and customers to resolve queries.
- Assist in resolving daily data integrity issues (upload errors).
- 3rd party transaction validation - Late confirmed, missing, incorrectly processed, etc.
- PEP Money bank statement processing.
- Assist in testing new products and processes.
- General administration duties.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Accounting diploma/certificate will be an advantage.
- Grade 12 (with Accounting).
- 2 Years reconciliation experience within a financial department will be an advantage.
- Computer literacy (G-suite).
- Accuracy, dutifulness, performing under pressure.
- Planning, results-orientated, client-focused, cooperation, drive, integrity.
- Willingness to change.
Closed 10 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:3rd May 2021, 6:00 pm