Prepare and review the daily settlements (Mobadlat) and ensure the completeness of the supporting documents and signature, also ensure that there is no settlements not reviewed. Record the manual invoices on Sales Buzz. Review the credit invoices and reconcile them with daily credit report to ensure the completeness of the invoices.
Prepare and send the KA and MT invoices to the central AR. Close the daily financial period and review the daily entry. Prepare daily sales and customer status reports to be sent to sales team timely and accurately.
What You Will Do
- Prepare and review the credit documents and keep track for the credit guarantee.
- Review cash cycle daily with the proper documentation.
- Monitor B&C and discount resolutions.
- Participate in coolers and FG write off committee.
- Prepare and review GL activities.
- Prepare Other revenue transactions.
- Prepare and review coolers documentations.
- Participate in the monthly closing as per closing checklist and prepare the monthly reports.
- Execute the market samples on a monthly basis as per OTC and Coolers policies.
- Receive the cash from CRs and customers if needed.
- Responsible for reviewer tasks if needed.
- Prepare the insurance documentation to be sent to insurance team.
- Prepare and send the invoices for the centralized customers to prepare the claims.
- Participate in fiscal count task force (Monthly, quarterly, etc.).
- Obtain the credit guarantee for the CR/customers as per OTC policy.
- Prepare inventory reports such as Marketing free products, Write off report, samples, etc.
- Prepare the customer balance confirmations on a monthly basis and identify and solve all the variances if any.
- Prepare customer balance reconciliation SAP VS Sales Buzz VS open items on monthly basis.
- Prepare CRs sales achievements and send it to payroll team.
- Deliver HO requirements timely and accurately.
- Participate in department projects as requested.
- Prepare COSO testing quarterly.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor of Accounting/Finance subject. Postgraduate qualification preferable.
- 0-2 years’ experience in Accounting.
- Change management experience coupled with good analytical abilities.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, cross-geographically and across multiple cultures.
- Strong internal and external communicator, influencer, and negotiator.
- Ability to set and priorities short, mid and long-term objectives.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:21st May 2021, 6:00 pm