What You Will Do
- Review and understand sales development objectives.
- Review routing schedule, including any off-schedule visit.
- Review previous delivery performances for scheduled customer (volumes sold, % returns, order fill rates).
- Review distribution center (DC) stock availability of top SKUs, innovation guidelines for new products and on-going promotions campaigns.
Review Point of Sales Stock Levels and out of Stock in order to Define a Suggestion.
- Present suggested order to the customer, discuss objectives and adjust order accordingly.
- Obtain bestselling position in the account.
- Capture competitor presence and store execution when requested.
- Ensure pricing guidelines are fully executed.
- Ensure orders are properly transferred.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University Graduate.
- 1 years sales experience with a FMCG company is preferable.
- Basic English and intermediate local language proficiency.
- Computer literacy is a plus (MS Office).
- Ability to deal with diverse backgrounds.
- Good Analytic thinking skills to be able to identify opportunities.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent English level.
- Driving license.
Closed 2 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Customer Service, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:11th May 2021, 6:00 pm