At PepsiCo you are challenged to act both strategically and analytically to solve and achieve the business targets. PepsiCo Sales team has a seat at the table and a strong voice in the conversation across the company. Sales professionals rotate through different teams over the course of their careers in order to develop well-rounded technical and functional skills. All roles are highly cross-functional and require strong influencing skills.
What You Will Do
- Leading the future development and implementation of the road map for our Sales solution, develop of new solutions to continue building advantaged.
- Got to Market Strategy and lead development of unique in-store merchandising to create pull for SSFL products.
- Implementing and sustaining all SSFL Sales training and development programs/reports.
- Best Practice tools and Sales Health Checks, taking Ownership on Route (OOR), Leadership on Route (LOR) and all sales key performance indicator.
- Leading market development projects.
- Improve front line sales capability, address sales competency gaps through training, reduce turnover, drive cultural change in close coordination with the front line sales team, all of which has a crucial impact on volume and share delivery as well as strategic business objectives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Master of Business Administration or Marketing (other related majors will be considered).
- Be completing their final year of master studies.
- Hold a master degree prior to the intended full time start date.
- Be eligible to work in Saudi Arabia without work authorization sponsorship now or anytime in the future.
- Exemplary communicator.
- Analytical and strategic thinker.
- Proven leadership and relationship building capabilities.
- Customer, retail or, B2B sales experience.
- Flexibility for relocation will allow for greater advancement opportunities.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce, Marketing and...
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2018, 6:00 pm