Finance Managers at PepsiCo are challenged to think both strategically and analytically to solve critical business problems. PepsiCo Finance partners have a seat at the table and a strong voice in the conversation across the company. Finance professionals rotate through different teams over the course of their careers in order to develop well-rounded technical and functional skills. All roles are highly cross-functional and require strong influencing skills.
What You Will Do
- Manages sector and corporate financial performance through action-oriented analytical insights and traditional financial tools.
- FP&A associates focus on the development of monthly forecasts, the annual operating plan, and the three-year strategic plan.
- FP&A partners with management to prepare presentations for the Executive Committee and Wall Street.
- Sets retail pricing and package architecture strategy, advises on customer portfolio strategy and manages trade spends.
- Revenue Management Associates assess consumer and category trends, the customer landscape and the competitive environment to develop these recommendations.
- Oversees all financial and reporting and controls aspects.
- Manage, develop and ensure timely and accurate statutory and management reporting in accordance with local requirements and PepsiCo policy.
- Moreover, provide financial stewardship of company assets and activities by safeguarding company assets, maintaining a strong internal control environment/operating processes and implementing and overseeing efficient, well-controlled financial transaction processing systems.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Be completing their final year of graduate (MBA/MSc.) studies.
- Hold MBA/MSc. degree prior to the intended full time start date.
- Second-year MBAs should demonstrate leadership experience, corporate finance interest.
- Currently concentrating in: Finance and/or Accounting (other related concentrations will be considered).
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Be eligible to work in Saudi without work authorization sponsorship now or anytime in the future.
- Bright, self-starting, innovative thinkers who are passionate about consumer products.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to collaborate within teams and across functions.
- Strong communication, influencing, and problem-solving skills.
- Bias for working with numbers.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2018, 6:00 pm