Realize optimized production plan based on latest production plan, stock, production hours and raw material availability. To ensure daily communication between the production team and the SP team.
What You Will Do
- Making a weekly production plan using ProLink dpp tool.
- Prioritize FG supply demands within latest production plan.
- Evaluate and attune production plan progress regularly (daily) with production team.
- Update the Organization continuously about production plan progress.
- Evaluate production performance and improve KPI Production Schedule Attainment everyday.(PSA).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Being a student in the 4th grade (preferably, Industrial Engineering).
- Strong communication, team player and analytical skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Proficient in using MS Office applications.
Closed 7 days ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2020, 6:00 pm