PepsiCo Beverages North America (PBNA) Integrated Supply Chain organization provides a demanding, fast-paced opportunity in a competitive industry, where growth equals opportunity and fun accompanies the challenge. Opportunities are provided through various opportunities in Demand and Supply Planning, Warehouse Operations, Transportation, Customer Integration, and Strategy. We are looking for future leaders of the company; our Campus hires begin their career with unlimited career growth potential!
What You Will Do
- The Demand Planner contributes to the success of PepsiCo NAB by executing the demand planning process within a defined network.
- The Demand Planner supports all facets of the forecasting process in order to achieve high forecast accuracy and to ensure customer service is maintained. This person also supports sales and marketing teams to ensure innovation launch execution.
- The Supply Planner contributes to the success of PepsiCo NAB by assisting with the management of supply chain processes and projects; including innovation launch execution, supplier development, and production performance results analysis and reporting.
- Interns will work either on a field-based or headquarters-based team.
- The key objectives of these teams are to manage inventory, improve warehouse productivity and execute shipments to ensure key service metrics are met.
- These teams interact with various other areas of the supply chain, including demand & supply planning, transportation, customer integration, sales strategy, and finance. These roles require strong analytical, communication and critical thinking skills.
- Interns will partner with transport team members to ensure timely delivery of raw materials and finished goods to our plants, distribution centers, and customer.
- This initiative encompasses many business areas including safety, DOT regulations, electronic driver logs, cost control, on time shipments, payroll, and driver routing.
- Interns will have the opportunity to get hands on experience owning day to day transport activities.
- Interns serve as a direct point of contact for PepsiCo’s customers.
- Interns actively partner with Warehouse Operations, Transportation, Supply Chain Planning and Sales to ensure our customers receive flawless order fulfillment and delivery.
- Customer Integration roles deliver a wide range of exposures to critical skills including: effective communications, influence management, data analysis, critical thinking and process optimization skills.
- Interns will work with SC Strategy team and support various network optimization initiatives using JDA Strategist and various excel, SAP and access reports.
- This role will support development of near-term and longer-term network implications of strategic initiatives for PepsiCo NAB.
- Additionally, this role will support activities involved in development and execution of least landed cost sourcing solution for our network.
- Interns are required to partner with various Supply Chain finance and logistics teams to gather and triage data during the execution of these initiatives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a degree in: Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Industrial Engineering (other related majors will be considered).
- Involvement in at least one extracurricular activity.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Willingness to work flexible work schedules; including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends.
- Ability to adapt to changes in timelines and sequences.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Flexibility for relocation will allow for greater advancement opportunities.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Industrial Design, Logistics and Supply...
United States (United...
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm