PepsiCo’s eCommerce internship program is a 10 week summer program between June and August held in our NYC office with significant time spent in our Westchester HQ locations.
An eCommerce summer internship at PepsiCo is an opportunity to independently solve a critical business problem and contribute real value to a fast-paced and emerging team. Each intern is presented with a timely question from their team, and challenged to both think strategically and engage cross-functional partners to provide a provocative and comprehensive recommendation during their final presentation.
This structure mirrors the project-based work process of full-time employees. Although this process lends itself to great autonomy in setting agenda, workflow and output, interns have full support, guidance and feedback from their managers and the broader eCommerce organization.
As a class, PepsiCo interns are availed of best-in-class exposure to more experienced leadership, educated on the global PepsiCo organization, and given opportunities to build relationships with fellow interns across both functions and US PepsiCo headquarters (New York, Dallas and Chicago). ECommerce is a rapidly changing and evolving source of growth for PepsiCo, it is imperative for our organization to drive an aggressive growth agenda in 2018.
What You Will Do
- Assist in the analysis and development of supply chain metrics and business processes.
- Report findings to other team members and management as required.
- Support various components and activities spanning the project management life cycle such as business case analysis, detailed requirements, software design/testing/deployment and issues management.
- Work on large projects and manage time and effort without need for constant supervision.
- Experience with statistical modeling and developing reporting tools.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a degree in - Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Industrial Engineering (other related majors will be considered).
- Basic understanding of supply chain planning concepts and business processes.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Proven people/project leadership throughout your academic career (on- or off- campus).
- Previous experience in an operations environment (on- or off- campus; either through employment or academic clubs).
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment with the ability to make tradeoff decisions quickly.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a results-oriented, challenging environment.
- Effective coaching, facilitation, presentation and team building skills.
- Ability to give/receive constructive feedback.
- Job type:Internships
Logistics and Supply Chain, Management, Engineering
New York (United...
- Closing Date:27th May 2019, 6:00 pm