Through a network of 3,000 associates worldwide, IT focuses on delivering and supporting capabilities that improve business processes, enable associates to connect and collaborate more easily, collect and mine data for analytical insights, and enhance performance across all aspects of PepsiCo’s value chain.
Students are afforded opportunities for beneficial, meaningful work experience in one of five project groups.
You May Express Interest In More Than One:
- Project Coordination - Plans and manages the delivery of technology projects.
- Development - Designs, develops, configures, and tests technology solutions to meet business requirements.
- Business Analyst - Uses knowledge of business processes to analyze options, define requirements, and create functional designs for technology solutions to business problems.
- Data & Analytics - Develops reporting & analytical solutions to turn data into business insights. Includes the management of reusable & consistent data foundations.
- Information Security - Plans and implements security measures to protect PepsiCo against cyber-attacks and ensure the integrity of PepsiCo's data, systems, and networks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a degree in - Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems, MIS, Business Information Systems, Business or Engineering with IT focus (other related majors may be considered).
- Graduate with Bachelor’s degree within one (1) year of internship completion.
- Minimum GPA 3.0.
- IT related experience a plus.
- Ability to learn new technologies and processes information quickly.
- Ability to adapt to changes in timelines and sequences.
- Ability to participate in twelve-week internship program June – August.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Systems,...
New York (United...
- Closing Date:28th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm