PepsiCo provides a demanding, fast-paced environment in a competitive industry, where growth equals opportunity and fun accompanies the challenge. Does leading a team of 8-10 sales reps within your first two years excite you? Does spearheading a $10-15 million business sound rewarding?
If so, PepsiCo might be the organization for you! Based on performance, candidates will have the unique opportunity to move rapidly to increasing levels of responsibility culminating into leadership positions across the sales function. Our college recruiting program is designed to build future sales leaders within our organization and groom candidates for key leadership roles.
What You Will Do
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills to coach, develop, and influence various teams.
- Lead the frontline through various change initiatives.
- Lead district meetings focused on plan to achieve sales objectives and other goals.
- Conduct "work-withs" and coaching sessions with frontline to develop their selling/customer service skills and efficiencies.
- Conduct periodic meetings with sales representatives to discuss performance and gap closure.
- Use your creativity and entrepreneurial mindset to grow volume & revenue to achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for the assigned area.
- Learn the PepsiCo selling foundation: use fact-based selling skills and deliver exceptional customer service.
- Successfully interact with Customers and effectively sell in and execute Sales programs and initiatives.
- Collect, chart, and interpret statistical data; Prepare and deliver sales presentations to customers as required.
- Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance.
- As part of our summer internship program, we aim to provide an experience designed for you to gain functional knowledge of sales and an opportunity to achieve results through the completion of a real-world sales-based project.
- Understanding our Direct-Store-Delivery model and gaining access to tools and processes to support volume growth.
- Working closely with the sales professionals sharing strategies, data, and experience increasing future growth by communicating with customers; outlining incremental revenue strategies.
- Introducing customers to new product launches - watching it go from a PowerPoint presentation to being executed in various stores.
- Partnering with sales team to execute sales plans in various large format and small format stores in a specific geographic area.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate with Bachelor’s degree within one (1) year of internship completion.
- Pursuing a Degree in - Management, Business Administration, Communications, Organizational Leadership, Entrepreneurship, Professional Selling (other related majors will be considered).
- Proven leadership throughout your academic career (on- or off- campus).
- Previous selling and/or customer service experience (on- or off-campus; either through part time jobs, internship, or academic clubs).
- Desire to lead, develop and motivate frontline associates.
- Self-starting individuals who possess the passion and drive to win.
- Resilience and adaptability to solve problems.
- Ability to discern priorities and remain organized as business needs evolve.
- Strong work ethic and heightened sense of urgency to operate successfully in a fast paced environment.
- Availability to work flexible schedules (including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends).
- Flexibility for relocation.
- Spanish language skills a plus.
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States.
- Have a valid driver’s license and access to an automobile to drive to various sales locations for duration of time in role.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Communications, Management
Maryland (United States...
- Closing Date:20th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm