Responsible for routine analytical and product quality tests. Investigate out of specification results and implement corrective actions. Ensure all data reports are completed and the results communicated.
What You Will Do
- Calibration and maintenance of all equipment.
- On - going troubleshooting to improve quality results and accuracy of data.
- Control of stock requirements.
- Prepare laboratory for internal and external lab audits.
- Documentation auditing and data analysis.
- Coordinate projects related to improving quality and quality systems.
- Ensuring effective verification of sanitation procedures.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Matric plus Food Technology Diploma or any related qualification.
- No experience required.
- Average of 65%.
- South African citizens.
Closed 8 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:14th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm