Responsible for routine analytical and product quality tests.
What You Will Do
- Investigate out of specification results and implement corrective actions.
- Ensure all data reports are completed and the results communicated.
- Calibration and maintenance of all equipment.
- On - going trouble shooting to improve quality results and accuracy of data.
- Control of stock requirements.
- Prepare laboratory for internal and external lab audits.
- Documentation auditing and data analysis.
- Coordinate projects related to improving quality and quality systems.
- Ensuring effective verification of sanitation procedures.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Food Technology Diploma or any related qualification.
- Average of 65%.
- No experience required.
- South African citizen.
Closing in 13 days
- Job type:Internships
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm