Responsible for routine analytical and product quality tests. Investigate out of specification results and implement corrective actions. Ensure all data reports are completed and the results communicated. Calibration and maintenance of all equipment.
What You Will Do
- On - going trouble shooting to improve quality results and accuracy of data.
- Control of stock requirements.
- Prepare laboratory for internal and external lab audits.
- Documentation auditing and data analysis.
- Coordinate projects related to improving quality and quality systems.
- Ensuring effective verification of sanitation procedures.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Food Technology Diploma or any related qualification.
- Average of 65%.
- No experience required.
- South African citizen.
- Job type:Internships
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:24th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm