Assisting with Inbound: raw & packaging material receiving tasks: truck inspections, raw material analysis and testing and release/hold, stock age reports, lab trials with R&D. Mixing and finished product analysis in the laboratory for all batches of products mixed requiring testing prior to packing.
What You Will Do
- Assisting with: Finished product analysis, last gate analysis verification before release of all final product. Quality on-line checks such as final weight, batch inspections hourly, line release, PRP's upkeep and OPRP's and CCP monitoring and verification activities.
- Assisting with: Reporting non-conforming products and raise NCRs. Shelf-life testing of retention samples and conducting mock recall exercises, glass & hard plastic checks, monthly micro sampling and testing.
- Perform tempo tasks and SAP release and assisting during external audits and sorting and maintaining retention room monthly.
- Assisting with: Upkeep of the system and performing tasks of GMP inspections, pest control inspections, documentation updates and customer complaint investigation. Quality assurance department learning, including upkeep of the system with regards to relevant food safety certification, document control, Food safety management systems upkeep.
- Assisting with: Managing service providers and ensuring adherence to relevant requirements of the system, such as cleaning, pest control and hygiene services.
- ADHOC tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma in Food Technology or equivalent/similar to.
- Computer literate (Excel; Word etc.).
- Job type:Internships
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:7th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm