Are you ready to bring your unique perspective to help shape PepsiCo’s future? We are hiring 20 recent graduates to work across multiple disciplines on world-class brands. The SSA Graduate Programme is a learning journey that will focus on building operational competence in the following disciplines:
- Supply Chain (Manufacturing & Warehouse).
- Supply Chain (Supply & Logistics).
- Innovation (R&D).
- Business Development.
Every successful incumbent will be allocated a sponsor and will work on business-critical projects across various disciplines and locations. This functional rotational programme will generate new learning, develop new behaviors, skills and encourage networking to expand viable paths in your professional career.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3-year Tertiary Qualification (National Diploma or Degrees) in Supply Chain, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Food Technology and Sales.
- Willing to travel within South Africa (or Nigeria or Ethiopia) and possess a valid passport for possible Africa travel.
- Curiosity for Learning.
- Results Drive.
- Forward Thinking.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Food Technology, Logistics...
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:6th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm