Ensure packing machines are correctly allocated and utilized to meet production requirements – Change over bag-maker and Ishida when required and ensure sufficient materials are available for production requirements.
What You Will Do
- Ensure the required efficiencies are maintained.
- Identify areas of waste and inefficiency within the production process and suggest remedies to improve yield and efficiencies.
- Minimize film waste.
- Ensure that all equipment is properly maintained by monitoring and informing engineering and by carrying out minor repairs on packaging equipment.
- Ensure that quality control audits are carried out and relevant reports completed.
- Maintain good housekeeping and food safety standards in order to ensure AIB, CRP, and Safety compliance.
- Maintain safety standards through safe operating practices in order to avoid accidents and ensure a safe working environment.
- Uphold and maintain ISO 14001 conformance by actively supporting the site Environmental
- Management System in order to obtain certification.
- Carry out IPS systems procedures.
- Assist with boil out procedures.
- Ensure line balancing at all times.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Related tertiary qualification.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Literate, numerate, and confident in the use of panel view computer screens.
- Working knowledge and understanding of all control systems, including PLC’s.
- Knowledge of quality control specifications and techniques.
Closed 10 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:14th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm