What You Will Do
Regional Internal Communications - My Portal / Newsletter Logistic Support:
- Support the content management of the regional page of the Group’s intranet, My Portal (“My Region”). Liaise with communications correspondent in each affiliate, review and adjust copywriting following the editorial guidelines and publish the approved contents.
- Draft My Region / My Company articles based on latest news in the region as needed.
- In charge of content production and coordination for the regional newsletter InspirASIAN.
- In charge of project management for all translation / subtitling work of the newsletter.
- Consolidate report on Newsletter / My Portal access rate in the region.
Regional External Communications:
- Lead content management for PRA social media accounts (Instagram / LinkedIn) working closely with PR agencies and markets.
- Lead Instagram community management.
- Support event organization of all PRA internal / external events by assisting logistic / administrative arrangement (Town hall meetings etc.).
- Communications archive management (visual assets, documents, press kit, etc.).
- Assist in admin support for PRA communications team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Major - Journalism, Communications, Advertising or English language.
- Language - Proficient in English, both spoken and written. French native is a plus.
- Digital media savvy - Corporate / brand social media management experience is a plus.
- Working days - Full time / 6 months.
- Computer skills - Good at Microsoft Office applications, Adobe applications skill is a plus.
Closing in 6 months
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Journalism, Media and Advertising
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2022, 6:00 pm