- Act as a content manager to liaise with each market including but not limited to India, Japan, Korea and build a solid regional content calendar on a quarterly basis which will become the basis of both external and internal communication for the whole team.
- Lead the content management of My Region, the regional intranet, by working closely with each communications correspondent in the markets, ensuring timely and quality content is continuously published on the platform.
- Proofread all submitted articles, edit as necessary to maintain a coherent tone of voice.
- Draft short articles based on markets’ submission when relevant.
- Consolidate report on Newsletter / My Portal access rate in the region.
Social Media Management - Instagram:
- Lead the content management of PR Asia Instagram account, working closely with the PR agency, respecting guidelines and tone of voice.
- Liaise with markets and relevant parties to get approval on content to be published.
- Support event organization of all PRA internal / external events by assisting logistic / administrative arrangement (Town hall meetings etc.).
- Communications archive management (visual assets, documents, press kit, etc.).
- Assist in admin support for PRA communications team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Major - Journalism, Communications, Advertising or English language.
- Language - Proficient in English, both spoken and written.
- Digital media savvy - Corporate / brand social media management experience is a plus.
- Working days - 2 to 3 days per week.
- Computer skills - Good at Microsoft Office applications, Adobe applications skill is a plus.
Closing in 2 months
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Journalism, Media and Advertising
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm