The intern will have the opportunity to learn hands-on by working on and supporting the preparation, rollout and monitoring of innovation projects across many of the regional marketing priorities of Pernod Ricard Asia.
What You Will Do
- Support the Innovation team in product development, including consumer research, recipe development, pack design and artwork development.
- Coordinate brand communication campaigns from agency brief to production of assets, in collaboration with advertising agency.
- Provide support to innovation manager as required with regards to data analysis, desktop research, case study, presentation development and reporting.
- Coordinate with internal cross-functional teams and local business units as required to assist the innovation manager in executing marketing initiatives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Current university students majoring in Business, Marketing, or similar disciplines (preference to students in penultimate year or students in final year but starting a Master’s program next).
- Previous marketing-related internship experience is a plus.
- Fast-learning, self-motivated and well-organized person with good interpersonal skills, fundamental analytical skills and growth mindset.
- Willing to take on challenges to lead small projects independently, be accountable for the output and be fast in course correction.
- Good PC skill (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Working days: 6 months, full time or part time at least 3-4 days per week.
Closed 2 months ago
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Locations:Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:6th Oct 2022, 6:00 pm