What You Will Do
Logistics and 3PL Operation:
- Coordinate and follow-up with 3PL to ensure operation and processes follow PO policies and requirements.
- Conduct stock rebalancing among warehouses to ensure stock level and cost is optimized.
- Develop and implement processes and methods to gather 3PL operation data to ensure SLA’s and KPI’s defined is attained.
- Compile and prepare metrics report and analyze data to track and assess logistics and 3PL performance.
Planning and Analysis:
- Develop and compile KPI and analytical reports in demand, supply, inventory and cost-to-serve to measure service level and progress.
- Support the monthly S&OP process by providing relevant analytics and presentation.
- Assist in system implementation and supply chain process improvement projects.
- Review existing workflows and processes to explore potential improvement areas through collection and insightful interpretation of data.
- Assist in any ad-hoc duties as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Professional qualification in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Information Technology, Engineering or related disciplines.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and turn data into information and insights.
- High level of planning and problem-solving skills.
- High proficiency in MS office applications, ADVANCED Excel knowledge is a MUST.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Good written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-minded, self-motivating with strong sense of responsibility.
Closing in a month
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Information Technology, Logistics and Supply...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm