As part of the Transformation Office, Strategy and PMO, team, you will support the Head of Business Strategy and PMO, in the day-to-day tasks and ongoing projects,.
What You Will Do
- Assist with the agile project management of the various teams.
- Assist with the coordination of the sprints in line with required timings.
- Liaise with necessary teams on possible roadblocks and map accordingly.
- Assist in scheduling regular sprint demos and feedback sessions.
- Assist with coordinating the strategy process between EMEA and PRSA/SSA.
- Support the business unit in any point with building the strategic plans.
- Assist in developing a monitoring and evaluating toolkit to improve quality of strategic implementation.
- Support in business intelligence/competitive intelligence, sales or marketing support.
- Assist in the administration of managing third party service providers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree: Bachelor or Master’s Degree in business/finance from a Top University in South Africa. A previous working experience, in management consulting, would be a plus but is not a requirement for this graduate programme.
- We’re looking for graduates who are confident and self-assured in their abilities. A positive, entrepreneurial, and enthusiastic attitude, with a passion to learn and grow is essential.
- Excellent verbal and written skills and good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Power Point, Excel, Word). Knowledge of JIRA or any project management tools will be an added benefit.
- Technical skills: Market & Environment, Commercial Strategy & Planning, Analytical Thinking, Organization & Planning, Portfolio Brand & Products, Advanced Excel, Advanced PowerPoint, Market sizing experience.
- French speaking an advantage.
- Previous alcoholic beverage experience in premium spirits an advantage.
Closing in 8 months
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:12th Mar 2023, 6:00 pm