Are you looking for a fun and rewarding summer internship? At PetSmart, we are committed to developing future business leaders. Join our Buying team this summer as a Buying Intern and thrive in a collaborative culture where being the trusted partner to parents and pets in every moment of their lives is priority number one.
What You Will Do
- Experience the Buying function of the leading pet specialty retailer firsthand as you work with teams of buyers, demand planners, inventory analysts, and more to drive sales for a specific category.
- Leave your “paw” print with a project designed to make a true impact on the business.
- Present your recommendations and innovative ideas to PetSmart leaders.
- Develop and grow your skills with the support of a caring manager and dedicated mentor.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate student - Third or fourth year status (graduating December 2021 or May 2022).
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in a retail discipline or related field.
- Ability to harness creative thinking to explore innovative ideas or continuous improvement.
- Solid critical thinking ability and use of analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Must be able to produce work in a collaborative, team environment.
- Job type:Internships
Phoenix (United States...
- Closing Date:10th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm