The Customer Experience (Marketing) team works to showcase our brand through the lens of expertise and love. They work to provide a personalized experience for our consumers backed by best-in-class, data-driven marketing capabilities. The Customer Experience team focuses across 5 departments including, Marketing, Creative, Digital, Communications, and our Loyalty & CRM team. Everyone brings his or her own point of view to create a unique experience for the pets and pet parents.
What You Will Do
- Experience the E-Commerce function of the leading pet specialty retailer firsthand as you plan, manage, and execute all marketing efforts on the website and mobile application for branding, services, promotions, seasonal messaging, and other ad hoc requests.
- Leave your “paw” print with a project designed to make a true impact on the business.
- Present your recommendations and innovative ideas to PetSmart leaders.
- Develop and grow your skills with the support of a caring manager and dedicated mentor.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate third year student (graduating December 2021 or May 2022).
- Majoring in - Retail, Consumer Sciences, Business, Marketing, Merchandising, Information Technology.
- Passion for retail - And puppies!
- You're a great communicator.
- Creative, innovative thinker and problem solver.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Information Technology, Marketing...
Phoenix (United States...
- Closing Date:10th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm