Our Human Resources team defies all conventional expectations and is a business-connected solutions provider. The work we do directly aligns with the company’s core areas of focus, and we ensure that associates and leaders are ready to support those strategic objectives. Our HR team is comprised of different departments, including Talent Acquisition, HR business partners, Learning & Development, Compensation & Benefits, and Shared Services. We enable meaningful careers for all and build our AWEsome Associate Workplace Experience!
What You Will Do
- Experience the Human Resources function as you work with a team of experienced HR professionals in the area of Emerging Talent/University Relations.
- Passionate about marketing PetSmart as an employee of choice (branding, social media, innovative ideas).
- You will support business partners across the enterprise and increase university partnerships.
- Leave your “paw” print with a project designed to make a true impact on the business.
- Present recommendations and ideas to PetSmart executives and leaders.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Third year status student (Dec 2020 or May 2021 graduation).
- Majoring in - Human Resources, Business Administration, Communication, Marketing.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite programs.
- Desire to work with and help people; career interest in the HR discipline.
- Solid critical thinking ability and use of analytical skills.
- Design and marketing experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- You like to work in teams - People energize you!
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Communications, Human Resources, Marketing and...
Phoenix (United States...
- Closing Date:10th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm