The Customer Experience (Marketing) team works to showcase our brand through the lens of expertise and love. They work to provide a personalized experience for our consumers backed by best-in-class, data-driven marketing capabilities. The Customer Experience team focuses across 5 departments including, Marketing, Creative, Digital, Communications, and our Loyalty & CRM team. Everyone brings his or her own point of view to create a unique experience for the pets and pet parents.
What You Will Do
- Experience the Social Media function of the leading pet specialty retailer firsthand as you focus on seeking out opportunities for PetSmart to get involved in trending topics and relevant conversations.
- Actively monitor and engage with pet parents on all of PetSmart’s social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
- Leverage listening tools to monitor trends and identify real-time opportunities that make sense for PetSmart.
- Partner with PR/Social Media team to quickly act on real-time opportunities and manage engagement process from start to finish.
- Engage customers in new and meaningful ways and serve as a true resource for pet parents with questions and concerns.
- Leave your “paw” print with a project designed to make a true impact on the business.
- Present your recommendations and innovative ideas to PetSmart leaders.
- Develop and grow your skills with the support of a caring manager and dedicated mentor.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate third year student.
- Majoring in - Marketing, Communication, Journalism.
- Knowledge of social media channels (Facebook, IG, Twitter, YouTube, etc.).
- Exceptional writing and editorial skills.
- You like things right - Details are everything!
- Passion for retail - And puppies!
- You're a great communicator.
- Creative, innovative thinker and problem solver.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Journalism, Marketing and Sales
Phoenix (United States...
- Closing Date:14th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm