A career with us is about discovering breakthroughs that change patients’ lives. Pfizer Medical Affairs Team plays a key role in connecting evidenced based, medical decision support with colleagues and stakeholders to enable better health and treatment outcomes. You will be part of a dynamic team to discover scientific values and exchange therapeutic insights. As we adhere to high standards of compliance and rigorous clinical studies, you are here to help and connect with patients’ journey.
With guidance from your mentor and team, you will be part of a collaborative environment that values diverse thinking to contribute in various project goals. By leveraging your domain knowledge and commitment, you will help to support various commercial functional groups in making Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe. You will also gain valuable insights and industry experience by rotating to various medical functions.
What You Will Do
Medical Affairs (Core throughout the 6-month Internship):
- Provide medical inputs and supports to different medical and commercial functional groups on disease areas and products.
- Review promotional materials to ensure they comply with local and international standards and legal requirements.
- Develop and provide training on disease, disease management, drug products, and competitors for self and colleagues.
Rotations to the following Functions:
- Regulatory Affairs - 6 weeks.
- Medical Information (MI) handling – 1 week.
- Medical Compliance – 1 week.
- Product Quality – 1 week + warehouse visit (0.5 day).
- Product Quality Complaint handling.
- Batch release.
- Drug Safety Unit (DSU) – 1 week.
- Clinical Trial Support and Compliance (CTSC) – 1 week.
- Field visit with sales colleague – 1 day.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education - Bachelor’s Degree holder in Pharmacy.
- Detail-oriented, well organized.
- Highly motivated, mature and a good team player.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Prior knowledge of local regulatory environment and regulations is desirable .
- Job type:Internships
Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:17th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm