Why Patients Need You:
A career with us is about discovering breakthroughs that change patients’ lives. Pfizer Medical Affairs Team plays a key role in connecting evidenced based, medical decision support with colleagues and stakeholders to enable better health and treatment outcomes.
You will be part of a dynamic team to discover scientific values and exchange therapeutic insights. As we adhere to high standards of compliance and rigorous clinical studies, you are here to help and connect with patients’ journey.
What You Will Achieve:
With guidance from your mentor and team, you will be part of a collaborative environment that values diverse thinking to contribute in various project goals. By leveraging your domain knowledge and commitment, you will help to support various commercial functional groups in making Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
You will also gain valuable insights and industry experience by rotating to various medical functions.
How You Will Achieve It:
Regulatory Affairs - core throughout the 6-months Internship:
- Learn about and support new product application, change of particulars and license renewal on various disease areas.
- Support the preparation of the government’s tender submission and change in particulars to HA CPO.
- Gain insight about regulatory affairs’ role in multidisciplinary teams through participation in assigned projects.
Rotations to the following functions:
- Medical Affairs – 6 weeks - Medical training slides preparation. Approval of the promotional materials.
- Medical Information (MI) handling – 1 week.
- Medical Compliance – 1 week.
- Product Quality – 1 week + warehouse visit (0.5 day) - Product Quality Complaint handling. Batch release.
- Drug Safety Unit (DSU) – 8 days.
- Sales & Marketing – 2 weeks - Field visit with sales colleagues.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree holder in Pharmacy.
- Detail-oriented & well organized.
- Highly motivated, mature and a good team player.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Prior knowledge of local regulatory environment and regulations is desirable.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Fluent spoken and written in English and Chinese.
- Job type:Internships
Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:10th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm