A career with us is about discovering breakthroughs that change patients’ lives. Pfizer Regulatory Affairs Team is experienced and innovative to cope with the ever-changing local & global regulatory environment. You will be part of a dynamic team that reviews and interprets the increasing regulatory requirements for the best patient care. As we bring medicines to the world faster with high standards of compliance and integrity, you are here to help and connect with patients’ journey.
With guidance from your mentor and team, you will be part of a collaborative environment that values diverse thinking to contribute in various project goals. By leveraging your domain knowledge and commitment, you will help to support various commercial functional groups in making Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe. You will also gain valuable insights and industry experience by rotating to various medical functions.
What You Will Do
Regulatory Affairs (Core throughout the 6-month Internship):
- Learn about and support new product application, change of particulars and license renewal on various disease areas .
- Support the preparation of the government’s tender submission and change in particulars to HA CPO.
- Gain insight about regulatory affairs’ role in multidisciplinary teams through participation in assigned projects.
Rotations to the following Functions:
- Medical Affairs – 6 weeks.
- Medical Information (MI) handling.
- Medical training slides preparation.
- Approval of the promotional materials.
- Medical Compliance – 1 week.
- Product Quality – 1 week + warehouse visit (0.5 day).
- Product Quality Complaint handling.
- Batch release.
- Clinical Trial Support and Compliance (CTSC) – 1 week.
- Drug Safety Unit (DSU) – 1 week.
- Field visit with sales colleague – 1 day.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education - Bachelor’s Degree holder in Pharmacy.
- Detail-oriented & well organized.
- Highly motivated, mature and a good team player.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Prior knowledge of local regulatory environment and regulations is desirable.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Fluent spoken and written in English and Chinese .
- Job type:Internships
Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:17th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm